Re-entery permit

Re-entery permit

If you stay in Thailand and want to go home but want to come back again, you must apply for a re-entry permit.(5000 THB)

Several friends boarded the plane and asked me if they could apply for a re-entry permit in China. Of course not. The visa will be automatically cancelled.

The appliicant must go together to the immigrration Bureau and apply for a re-entry permit, whether it is in Bangkok Immigration Bureau or Samutprakarn Immigration Bureau.

Powered by MetInfo 5.3.19 ©2008-2024 www.MetInfo.cn